Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This is American Idol...

So I figured out how to record American Idol so I could watch it when I got back from Bible Study. I watched it last night at 11:30 and boy was it good!!

Kris started the show off with a sultry performance that won me over and made me forget about all the contestants. If I was doing brackets Kris would be in my final 2

Alison proved that she could slow things down and belt out a ballad but I still think she is in the bottom 2 and possibly going home tonight

Matt owned his song and showed his excitement for his genre but I wasn't impressed. I think Matt is going home tonight and if he doesn't there is something wrong. He's a good singer but not American Idol material

Adam was great as usual very theatrical and can strut with the best. I think he has the competition won

My favorite of the night was Danny. I could listen to him sing all day long. So the one who gets my vote (I actually tried to vote and the line was busy!) is DANNY!! let's take a look at his performance



And that my friend is why I will buy Danny Gokey's Album!

Be back tomorrow with results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment