Thursday, April 16, 2009

I wasn't completely wrong...

So I picked the bottom 2 from American Idol but after Matt's performance Simon delivered the news that the judges were going to save him and no one was going home! As excited as I was I am a little disappointed because now 2 are going home next week and my predictions are that Lil and Matt will be the ones leaving next week but we will see!

Let's take a look at Matt's safe worthy performance!



Likes and Dislikes of the Results Show!

I never like it when the sing together it grates my nerves

I did like that the judges used their safe!!

I did not like either performances by Jennifer Hudson or Miley Cyrus (ps what happened to her hair it was a tragedy)

I liked that the contestants got to enjoy a night at the 17 Again premiere....I really want to go see that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment