Friday, April 3, 2009

Prom 2004

Tonight is prom and I thought I would reminisce my Senior Prom Night!
I never went to prom when I was in high school. But here was my prom night.

Theme: Best Friend Road Trip


Jenna and I decided it would be fun to have our own Senior Prom Trip so we went the weekend of Prom and had the best time ever! Here is our trip in pictures!





The Trip was made in the Toro












To Nashville, Tennessee where the pick up line "You must be from Tennessee because you are the only 10 I see!" originated!











We stayed at the Radisson which was right across the street from...






The Opryland Hotel which was right in front of...









Opry Mills Mall! It was the biggest mall we had ever seen it took us 2 days to get through and we went to the Mall everyday we were there!












That was our 2004 Prom Weekend! We even got to skip the Monday after Prom so we could enjoy Nashville a little longer!! Hope everyone enjoys their prom tonight! I know I enjoyed mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment