Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol Predictions

So, this year I am a huge American Idol Fan!! I didn't get to watch it in college because really when do you get to watch TV in college? Anyway, AI is down the the final 7 and last night was motion picture night. My top 3 are Danny Gokey, Kris, and Adam Lambert. In that order and I have a crush on Danny Gokey so I want him to win it all but the reality is that Adam will win and I will be shocked if he doesn't.

Who is going home tonight? I am thinking it is going to be either Lil Rounds or Matt (who thinks he is Justin Timberlake)

Things I liked and disliked about last night's AI

Liked Paula's Dress

Disliked how only 2 judges commented on each song

Liked Adam's Performance

Disliked Matt's Performance

Liked that I figured out how I could record AI and not have to search for it on the internet

Disliked how Danny didn't have his glasses on...he was squinting the whole time...he makes glasses cool!

And the Performance of the night is...............



I mean did you really think I was going to choose anyone else??

Ok if I have to pick someone besides Danny I would say....



ANOOP!! He did so good last night! And I love the song!

Tonight we say goodbye to Lil Rounds or Matt...I will be back tomorrow to see if I am right!

2 comments: