Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let Me Be Real

As I was talking to a friend last night about being real, I thought it is time to be real on my blog. Isn't that what blogs are for? To be real to record everything and anything we want because sometimes we are too afraid to say it out loud. But we think if we write it then people will read it and understand who we really are. THAT'S WHAT A BLOG IS SUPPOSED to be. So what I am trying to tell you is hey your blog is great you are a wonderful writer but you are not being real because I see how you act and I see what your priorities are. Since I am challenging you to be real I will do the same so here it goes.

I am Kristina Ann Plunkett. I am 23 years old. I live by myself and at times I love it at other times I get really lonely. During the lonely times I throw myself pity parties to try to make myself feel better. It usually doesn't work. I am pretty much as independent as they come but very insecure. I worry about what I look like, I wonder if I am ever going to get married...I hope I do because it is desire of mine...I don't have much patience in that area of my life. I don't necessary like to be the center of attention but I do like to be shown attention. I am a Christian, I am madly in love with Jesus, but there are many times throughout the days I don't even aknowledge him. I have a horrible prayer life and have been said that I am working on it for years honsetly I haven't. Prayer is hard for me to understand. I am not giving up on it because I have seen it work and believe it's real, but I am not going to say I am working on it until I am truely going to mean it. I don't like to let many people know my faults so typing all this is literally making me want to throw up. I am scaredy cat, not just at movies and freaky things, but of the future and what is going to happen to me and my friends and family. I miss a lot of people that have come into my life and then have left and I am horrible at staying in contact with them but it doesn't mean I don't think about them. I have struggles, I am not perfect, but I strive to be who I was made to be and that is me!

I challenge you to be real everywhere you go in everything you do! It's not easy and you will falter sometimes but we were never promised it would be easy!

1 comment: