Friday, May 29, 2009

Watch and be utterly amazed

"Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."
Habakkuk 1:5
Wednesday night was one of the coolest nights I have experienced. At church we were able to go into the new youth building and cover the base/foundation of the building with SCRIPTURE! The moment I heard about this opportunity, God put Habakkuk 1:5 in my brain and was not getting rid of it until I wrote it on a steel beam. Over 1 1/2 ago I stepped in the Ebenezer Youth House and saw God at work the moment I walked in! God has a huge plan for those teens. He multiplied them to where we needed a new youth building. The moment I walked into the new youth building I couldn't help but cry joyful tears. God is amazing! God is using people's gifts and talents to build a building that will become a place where things will happen that we can't even believe right now if God told us about them! How amazing is that? People will be saved because of this building, not just the building but the people who are in the building that have faith and are obdient to God. I get chills thinking about what God has instore for CRASH in the comming years! I get excited about what he is going to do this SUMMER!! God is awesome...stand, watch, and be utterly amazed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment