Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lovely Thursday

I wasn't able to watch American Idol last night but I heard that Red head got kicked off...I M happy Danny and Kris stayed strong...they should be the final 2.

As I am typing, I am listening to internet radio, where I choose my songs! www.pandora.com take a look at it!! IT'S AWESOME!! thanks Amanda for introducing me to pandora now I am addicted!!

Tomorrow starts a big weekend. The office is getting "Bashed" thanks to Mandy entering a radio contest and winning. This means we get calabash chicken from Fatz for lunch!! Then tomorrow night is the rehersal for Jessica and Tory's wedding!! I am so excited to see my good friends, whom I love get married!! Friday will also bring an exciting rehersal dinner along with 2 houseguest by the name of Tommy and Jessie! Then Saturday is the big day! Girggs-Brown Wedding!! I am excited for this great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment