Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Wednesday...which means AI Day

No videos today but here is a quick recap! It was rock night! Adam and Red Head girl that I can't remember her name did very well. It pains me to say that Danny and Kris were not on their A game. But I did like each of their performances and their duet! They are my favorite! Adam and Red captured the coveted favorite performance of the night with the deut of SLOW RIDE, mainly because it remined me of my guitar hero days! I beat easy then quit!

Who is going home tonight?

I want to say Red or Adam but I painfully have to be honest and say that I think Kris might be going home...I know it breaks my heart to say it and I hate to even think it so hopefully I am totally wrong. I did vote for him once!

Danny is not going home because I voted for him 12 time...what can I say I have a little crush!

Be back tomorrow and I hope I get to say that I am completely wrong about Kris!

No comments:

Post a Comment