Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wow it's been a while

Wow it's been over a month since I have blogged....



So what's been happening you ask??
  • my brother went to college and should start a blog because he has a lot of funny things to share and I would read it...I would write them here but I don't want to steal his stories but I will tell you about them if you ask
  • I have been to the upstate a lot to see my dearest friends
  • I have been in my final wedding of 2009...that I know of...Mandy and Robert got married a couple weeks ago and it was beautiful...if you ask me and since this is my blog you asked me. Along with the wedding I enjoyed some time with some old friends which was GREAT!
  • I started Leadership Florence with a 2 day retreat which was nice and fun....we had a ropes course...I like the zip line
  • In Bible Study we finished Living Beyond Yourself and we are starting Why Godly People Do UnGodly Things which should be interesting and I plan to share what I learn
  • I let Roma run free in the house for 3 hours by herself and all I came back to (besides her toys sprawled all over the place) was a lil pee on the carpet
  • I finally finished My Sister's Keeper and loved it but I am wondering why the movie didn't end like the book...
  • Started teaching JR high girls Small Groups and it has been great...I love these girls!!

Ok so what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment