Thursday, October 22, 2009

God can do the possible

Last Sunday I was teaching my precious Jr. High Girls and not expecting to learn anything for myself, God has another plan.

Let me set the stage...

We were talking about our temple and how we should take care of our temple. I asked what were some things that were in our temple that we needed to get rid of. For females reading this I bet you said the exact same thing that was said that night.

GOSSIP and DRAMA

2 things that tend to invade the female life when we are so young and continues to try to convice us its our friend.

Anyway the subject turned to talking about faith and that God can make mountains move with faith the size of a mustard seed.

And then it was said the statement that I can't get out of my head. It came from a precious seventh grader.

All the time we look to God to do the impossible when we forget that he can also do the possible.

What? You mean God can do the possible things that we see are possible? God does the possible as well as the impossible?

God does it all we just have to have faith. We need to believe that he will remove the GOSSIP and DRAMA from our temple. What we see as impossible God sees as possible He just wants us to have FAITH in Him

No comments:

Post a Comment