Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dream Room

I preface this post with I do not have a kid and will not have one for a while but when I see something I fall in love with I just have to share....
When browsing Hobby Lobby with my good friend AlliTripp...we like to find things that we love and talk about how we would decorate with the item...then we look at the cost and remember our bank accounts won't let us fulfill our decorating dreams, but it never stops us from decorating our fictional rooms plus a girl can dream, I hear it's good for her. During our recent visit I found the cutest furniture for a little girl's room.


Can you imagine gray walls and this furniture...with a few owls on the walls, why...because they are cool. the end. Go there for a second it would be completely awesome. I would be called the cool, hip, modern mom with a sense of style and it would be THE room all the little kids would want to play in and all the parents would dream of their children having. Ok maybe I am going a little far with this dream but hey dreams aren't bad at all. Just thought I would share a little inspiration and the latest item that stole my heart at Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment