Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 8- A Thank You Letter

To many people who have touched my life in the past 24 1/2 years:

Thank you for showing me the difference between right and wrong and picking me up and cradling me when I was in the wrong.

Thank you for your words of encouragement, they always seem to come at just the right time and carry me through the trials of life.

Thank you for showing me Christ and challenging me to stop being fake and live the life Christ has given me. My life is forever changed by you and I can't even remember you name but a week with you changed my life forever.

Thank you for just listening....I have a lot on my mind and most of it never makes sense but being able to tell you my thoughts helps me see them clearly.

Thank you for letting me be real. You are one of the only people I can tell my inner thoughts, doubts and struggles and I never feel judged. God put you in my life for so many reasons and for that I am so thankful.

Thank you for your dinner invites and the time you spend with me. Those times are so precious to me.

Thank you loving me even when I don't deserve you love at all.

Thank you for letting me take my anger out on you...you don't deserve it but I know in the end you will still love me and I will always love you no matter what.

Thank you for your friendship

Thank you for your hugs

Thank you for showing me your passion in the ministry which has challenged me.

God, thank you for these people and the many that you have put in my life. I don't deserve what you have given me but I am so thankful for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment