Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 6- A moment you wish you could relive

There are many moments I wish I could just rewind and play over again not because I want to change anything but because they were so precious to me.

I can't chose just one so here is a list...

1. The day my baby brother was born...I was one proud sister
2. The day I met my SAVIOR! I want to feel how I did that day. It is an unexplainable joy that I strive for.
3. Any time with my grandparents. I always felt so loved and safe when I was with them.
4. Australia...I think about it often and would love to relive those 2 weeks again
5. Pittsburgh...the summer of 06 changed my life and I would love to relive every moment good and bad
6. COLLEGE! I loved college and all my friends that came with it. Especially my roommates. I want to relive Freshman year in the Cafeteria, Sophomore year in our first Apartment, Junior year through the struggles and growing we faced and Senior year...our last year together as roommates.
7. PASSION...20000 college students praising God who wouldn't want to relive that.
8. Shopping trips and movies with my parents
9. Jenna and all her awesomeness especially our senior trip to Tennessee and not to prom
10. Student Life with my Crash

I have had some amazing moments that I would love to see played again and I am excited for the moments to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment