Sunday, April 25, 2010

Frustrated

I know it has been a long time...I just haven't been feeling the whole blogging thing lately. But today is different. What I am about to write is probably a big mess but I'm a mess so it fits right?

So have you ever had one of those days where you were just frustrated and you didn't really know why but you knew you were frustrated?

Well that's how my day has been...I don't really know why but I am just in a mood that is not very pleasant. Which is not really good because I am sure I came off as not a very nice person and that is not at all how I meant to come off....so I am sorry if I did.

Again I don't know why I am frustrated...sure there are a lot of things that have been bothering me lately but no reason to be frustrated.

Frustrated is a hard word to spell...it's a tad tricky....I don't want to type it again.

I said this post was going to be a mess....I just wanted to stick to what I said.

So after typing this I feel a little relief. I wonder what put me in a bad mood...I should have stayed home so no one would have been subjected to my bad mood but I couldn't skip Church! I love church and small groups are GREAT!

hmmmm I guess we all have our days and today was mine. Maybe I need to start blogging again. I need some inspiration other than being in a mad mood.

The end...the mess is over

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you were in a not-so-awesome mood. I heard small groups went great and am thankful EBC has incredible leaders like you willing to invest in our students.
    I hope your Monday is going tons better!! My wife and daughter are back in town, so come see us!

    ReplyDelete