Friday, January 13, 2012

Pinterest Creations

A couple months ago I proclaimed my love for pinterest in a blog. Over Christmas break I was able to put my love for pinterest in to good use with several projects.

The first project consisted of a frame from the thrift store, dollar store ornaments and ribbon. A very easy project, but also very cute.

I am in love with doilies and canvas so I put them together to make a festive picture!


My best friend is OBSESSED with Owls so her christmas present came in this lovely owl bag with baby owls. Also everything in the bag had owls on it. It was a very Happy Owl-iday!

Love, love, love bracelets! Who knew hex nuts and string could make this beauty?

That is it for now but don't worry, my sewing machine is now reunited with me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment