Monday, December 19, 2011

My Birthday Week in Pictures!

I love my birthday! I look forward to it all year long! Birthdays are just so much fun even when you start getting old. I like to celebrate my birthday for a week because it only comes once a year why would I need to celebrate for just one day? So here is my birthday week in pictures disclaimer some of these pictures were taken with my phone that doesn't take pictures very well.
Liam and I had a bonding time over the computer at work. He loved typing and acting like a big boy!


My birthday week started off with a package in the mail from one of my best friends Jessie! She made this beautiful scarf!  I love getting mail especially when I doesn't involve requesting money.

On my birthday eve I had the privilege to spend it with this handsome man! This is Liam, he turned 3 month on my birthday eve, his mommy is my best friend Jenna. I absolutely love seeing Liam and Jenna almost every day it has been such a treat!

On my birthday I was greeted with many calls and texts from my sweet friends whom I love and miss dearly! I also was greeted with a Pumpkin Spice Latte and a slice of Pumpkin Bread. After a great morning the family and I headed to downtown Cincinnati (the city I was born in 26 years ago)
Everything was decorated for Christmas, it was so pretty!

They were giving out free hugs at Fountain Square!

My brother and I at Fountain Square

Where else would a girl want to go on her birthday? Unfortunately nothing was bought :(

The night of my birthday was my work's Christmas party (I am used to having Christmas parties on my birthday, it's what happens when you are born 9 days before Christmas. I just act like they are my birthday parties too!) This is Jenna and me donning our festive apparel. (Yes we won a prize!)

I continued to celebrate my birthday the next day when I took Roma to see Santa for the first time! She loved it...maybe it was all the treats Santa had.

For years Jenna and I would have sleepovers at her parent's house so why would we change things. Yes, we had a movie night slumber birthday party. It was awesome! They take their movie nights seriously at the Rabinowitz house!

I really had an awesome birthday and I can't thank my friends and family enough for their well wishes! I am so blessed to have so many loving and caring people in my life. I am excited to see what 26 will bring!



No comments:

Post a Comment