Sunday, March 8, 2009

Frustrated

I am one to state my opinion on anything and everything. If you want to know the truth I will tell you straight up. This is my frustration blog because I just want to write it. If you want to know which one you are just let me know. I will tell you.

1. The only thing that frustrates me about you is that you don't live in the same apartment anymore. I miss you and I wish that you were here with me so we could hang out and be friends. But we are still friends and thank you for keeping in touch I love you! I just wish you were closer!

2. We used to be good friends. We would hang out all the time. You would tell me things and I would tell you things. In the past several months that has changed. You never call or even act like you want to hang out. You seem like the friendship is over and their are just bigger and better things out there. I wish it could go back to where it was. It is fun hanging out with you! Now I feel like I don't even know you! Why did it change?

3. I'm just tired of being the one the makes the initial contact. I know your busy but how about calling me to hang out with you instead of me always calling?

4. You have so much potential so why don't you step up and use it? You can change the world! What is stopping you? Every time I think you are heading in the right direction I see you take a slight turn and you never take the detour back!

5. SPEAK UP! People will listen! Say what your heart and head is telling you to say! STOP CARING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS!!

6. You have become really cocky and somewhat of a jerk. What happen to you? You are not the person I met a year ago!

7. Why don't you allow yourself to go deeper with others? You have a lot to offer but you never let it go below the surface at least not with me!

8. I used to look up to you because you were so young and seemed to actually get it. I don't know what has happened to you lately but needless to say you have made a 180 in my mind and I don't look up to you anymore...I don't even talk to you

9. To the three of you I miss you more than you will ever know! I know I don't show it but I hate that I live so far from you, but this is where I am supposed to be and thanks for being so supported of me. It frustrates me that I miss so much of your lives but know I think of you 3 every day and love you dearly!

That wasn't so hard now was it? I am not a brutal person!

3 comments:

  1. am I on this list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...I think this makes you "opinionated"...and Claire would NOT like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me I'm not #3!

    ReplyDelete